Please note, CP Part’s power is controlled by the AP Part, thus you may experience constant connection loses after definite ammounts of time (1-2-5-x seconds). If this keeps interferring the resurrection process, solder additionall JTAG interface cable to the AP pads, select AP resurrector DLL, go to the JTAG Read/Write page and halt AP core, then switch back to the CP JTAG interface.
To resurrect HTC Thunderbolt CP (Modem Part) Part:
- Solder JTAG cable to HTC Thunderbolt CP JTAG pads;
- Insert USB Data cable into board and PC;
- Make sure HTC Thunderbolt CP is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using known flashing methods.
Resurrecting HTC Thunderbolt AP (PDA Part) is easy. Phone is auto powered on with USB Data Cable connected to the PC while battery is connected.
Resurrector will reflash radio’s boot zone and will re-write PDA’s SPL to 1.04.0000 version. Additionally to SPL and Radio zones, the zone which contains Model ID is re-flashed too. Thus after resurrection phone will have Model ID = ‘PG0510000’.
There is option to reflash BOOT and RECOVERY zones.